Sunday, November 22, 2015

I miss Sister Su'apa'ia!


Had a wonderful exchanges with Sister Purcell! and shes so good and a great teacher. She melts my heart! We had stake conference and it was so awesome! talks about scripture study and sustaining leaders! and yeah! we must support our leaders and not to focus on their weaknesses cause we?ourselves?and us? are not perfect but if we have problems with people, we must talk with them privately. There ya go! Charity and love must be developed! :-) Well, i dont have anything to update cause im just sad lol! but gonna move forward! im excited! We'll have our christmans zone conference on the 22nd of December! yahoo! Love y'all!

-Sister Dula


Last Pday of Sister Rafisura :)
Had fun at the park and cake frost!







My lovely district!


 at stake conference!


my lil brother got my beast cap! cause im not beast anymore!
#RETIRED

with the lokas RM! hahaha


-Sister Dula

No comments:

Post a Comment