Sunday, November 29, 2015

Goodbye! :(

Hello! A sad, sad week for me! but happy for the batch, i mean my batch going home :) I know they return with honor! Must be sad and exciting! And i miss them! Anyways! This week was so fantastic! Referrals from the members helped us keep going! And one of the referrals came to church and we were soo happy! theres a miracle as you endure to the end! never murmur! just keep going! :-)  I love it! :-) I love being a missionary!


KEEP GOING! CHOOSE THE RIGHT! ENDURE.

-Sister Dula


pics for this week:

because im the best actress? someone gave us a TREAT!
#SANDYCLAUS

last sunday of sister rafisura!

i memorized their names! finally! im not confused! lol!

#Beltbags! Til we meet again Elder Daranciang and Sister Rafisura!

Pday with them! :) cleaning time!
new missionary is COMING! wohoooo!


I MISS MY HARDBOILED EGG!
GOODBYE! TIL WE MEET AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment