Monday, October 19, 2015

Batangas Mission

gonna miss LIONS!
MALAPIT NA!
Hello Emanon! ha ha! so bagyo yana! Anyways! Im transferred sa LIPA and my new companion is Sister Krisubanu, so? nakabahay
ko siya hadto! sooooo. i love her! <3 shes cooool! From. San jose batangas to batangas city and to LIPA! soooo batangas mission na! hahaha. this is my last area yohooooo! we had district pday sa shell and had ball games lol! it was fun! and i love my district! and yes emanon manon! Im packed! ha ha! :-) tooo excited huh? Last week was a reflection week for me and im not gonna tell ya nalang ha ha! Basta i had a super duper maganda masyado na week! Love love!

I know that The Book of Mormon is TRUE! it helps whatever situation you have! i learned from the Book of Mormon and must apply what we have learned then whatever situations you have it'll be fine ;)

Love ya'll!

-Sister Dula

Had service! (HEADBAND DAYS cause i miss my partner in crime! taufa!!! miss her so bad! the heck!) heres pics:





BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE!

stayed home cause baha! LOL! yeah i guess i have my own crew here ha ha ha!



playyyyyyyyy.

partners in CRIME part II! LOL!

District Pday! :-)






Its me?
Sister Dulaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment