Sunday, September 20, 2015

They call me Beast! LOL!

on the other side, shes celebrating
pepsi day too! cheers!! <3
Yo! Yo! this is me this is real! lol! We had magandang week! Hello Ate nilda! Hello Emanon! Hello Nanay! HELLO WORLD! :-) been a super nice week, nice LIKE me! ha ha ha! well, miracles are happening ofcourse because of exercising our FAITH! Well, kanina! we had District Pday, i played table tennis and ill boast wait! hmmmm. Me? Beast! and they were telling other elders: "BABAE LANG YAN DER" and yun, i defeated them all! hahahaha! show no MERCY! prideful naman! but im humble naman, i didnt use my backhand cause its powerful! ha ha! forehand lang po. So much for that prideful thing! im doing good! im happy and yeah! IM HAPPY! :-) yun lang! email me nalang: overwhelmed ako masyado eh...
Love ya guys! :-) Emanon! Emanon! big boy ka na ha! :-)

heres pics pala.. and videos.. love love love..
heres when men just say: "BABAE LANG YAN" :-) now im a bully :-)




pictures:

COMPANIONSHIP UNITY! HOORAY!




PABEBE WAVE :)
my crazy companion! with her pabebe wave haha!


rawr! !

coordination with our zone leaders
elder gazzingan!
w/ elder villarosa
shes pagod na lol! thanks to my great companion for this LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment