Sunday, August 30, 2015

Unwind baby!

Hellloooo ha iyon tanan! sorry di ako maka update! but we had awesome one day mission! and we had potential investigators! :-) been stress but a good stress naman! had allergies but yeah! im okay! hahahahaha... met Charlie the 5 months old DOBERMAN, dancing and singing with Izzy and skateboarding and yeah madami! para hindi na ma stress! hahahaha! :-)
email me nalang:
darley.dula@myldsmail.net

Sister Su'apa'ia sent me a picture! shes walking Miggy a Rottie x lab
but its kinda pure not a mutt! Im so proud of her! :-)
and I love her! I receive her lovely email and it touched my heart as she always does :-)
we have new boyfriends! Miggy and Charlie! wooop wooop! :-)

dolphin!! wooot!

dancing worth it with Izzy!

monkey eh?

charlie the doberman!
charlie bit ma finga!

trained charlie to shake lang muna lol!

on the other side :)
Sister Su'apa'ia walked miggy! 
makes my heart so proud of her!
wew! so we have charlie and miggy
in our life! our new boyfriend! hahahahaha

play lang!

splits!

i need time ofcourse!

i need shoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment