Sunday, July 26, 2015

NO NEED TO SAY GOODBYE

Royal Sister Dula :)
 Ooopppsss I! did it again! ha ha! Hello kamusta kamon tanan? week was fantastic! I rescued a dog cause the dog escaped! lol! It was so funny story! I guess i was prompted to go outside! anyways, i was super hungry and my tummy was mad and it was thundering! i went outside to check if Mcdo delivery guy is just lost or what, and as i went outside this cute little dog was running and sniffing the grass and I saw its leash and yeah! obviously this dog escaped! ha ha! and I picked its leash and then we play and walk walk! ha ha! my companion is not a fan of dogs before but right now she loves dogs! ha ha! so this dog's aggression: "motorcycle" it escapes because it wants to chase after the motorcycle! ha ha! wow! dog psychology na! i miss that! then we walked this dog sa owner nila. now im a HERO! ha ha!
          I was with Sister Tubil pala noong Saturday, She is magaling missionary! tapos na ang kanyang training and i understand what she felt, So, we just work and work to be happy syempre! We met golden investigators who are really prepared for the gospel! So! OPEN YOUR MOUTH and share your testimony! you just dont know that the person sitting/standing next to you is supah prepared to know the gospel! So please oh please share this wonderful message to them :-)

You rock kayo! Mahal ko kayo!
thank you sa mga emails!

pagod ako minsan, so minsan natutulog ako sa couch ng member ha ha!


Hindi ako makaka update ng maayos dahil malungkot ako, TRANSFER day na!
I have a new companion :-(
I will miss Sister Su'apa'ia!!!
Other missionaries are going home tooooo! especially my pinakamamahal
na Sister Taufa, Sister Lorente and Sister Vaka! i will miss them :'(
ill make sure we'll see each other again SOOOOON!

-Sister Dula

Pepsi Day is PDAY! okay
my companion bought me 2
haha!

with our beloved Aps

so this is our thing called
headbands! ha ha!
1980s

batangas district

with Sister Tubil
date sa dagat hahahaha!

with my best best best companion :(

not your kid! my kid!

singing nalang! because
cleaning time! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment