Monday, May 25, 2015

Pepsi Doro

Mindoro! Yipeeee! This is my second time to go on an island! Yehey! Okay! I was hoping that dolphins will jump and flip and booom! and Sister Dula will be oh so happy! but unfortunately, No Dolphins! I was wearing my Dolphin charm panaman but wala! anyways, but this is not a vacation escapade! ha ha! We are going on exchanges with my cool sisters here. Ready to learn and syempre feel the Spirit! Im with my coolest companion Sister Su'apaia! Shes my batch! Yes Crowns Up!                                                                                                           
 We played football with the sisters and other elders, ofcourse! no touchies from the elders, eventhough i dont know that freakin game, I enjoyed playing it! Boom! My companion is a BEAST! cause shes the best rugby player, yeah she totally is! :) Anyways, cool beaches, cool islets and cool sisters makes this area COOL!
                                                                                                
                  
                                                    Im the BOSS! ha ha!



I love them! Theyre so united with everything! As we went home, We called a TRICY! and yeah! the music was so LOUD! and we are dancing crazy inside the tricy! Sometimes being a missionary must have Fun times too! We're human too ofcourse! But never forget who you represent! We had our first BSR! Bicolano special rice! It was MASARAP! So yeah! Its Pday and tonight! lets put on our beautiful dress and proselyte!





SISTER DULA THE EXPLORER


WORK WORK WORK THAT IS THE SECRET!
PHILIPPINES SAN PABLO IS THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment